Not a bad Father's Day.
C took care of the girls with Tio & Tia and let me sleep in till 11:30. I don't know when the last time it was that I slept in that late. It must've been my last semester in college, which would've been upwards of seven years ago.
We went to the beach and enjoyed some time in the sand and sea. There was a fun paddle game that Tio brought and we had a max 88 consecutive hits between us. That may not sound impressive until you factor in dodging people walking by and the wind blowing in off the Mediterranean.
Then I got some good snuggles from S after she woke up from nap. Since she's such a mommy leech, it's VERY few and far between that she'll just stay still in my arms and nuzzle up to me.
Week two begins today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment