After a late switch of the Hawaii-Colorado game, I went 12-0 in the Big XII, bringing my season record to 33-3. Special thanks to Mizzou and A&M for finally waking up in the 2nd half. I thought TCU-Baylor would be close, but boy was I wrong.
For the national games, I went 4-1 with the Iowa loss to bring those picks to 9-2. Not bad.
Big XII Games:
K-State over UCF
Mizzou in another squeaker over Miami (OH)
OU big over Cincy on the road...I'm thinking half a hundred
Iowa State over UNI
Nebraska scores 70 on South Dakota State?
KU over NMSU at home by 10
Baylor over Rice on the road
Texas way over UCLA
A couple of notes on the Texas season so far. I have the Big 12 going Nebraska, OU, UT. The Cornhuskers have been the most consistent so far and OU has the higher profile victory over FSU. But, and this is a huge BUT, the Texas defense is SICK!!
National Games
Miami over Pitt
'Bama crushes Arkansas as Ryan Mallett gets picked twice and sacked five times
Stanford destroys Notre Dame as Touchdown Jesus cries as the Irish start 1-3
Penn State hands Temple (TEMPLE!) their first loss of the season
Florida over Kentucky at The Swamp
Boise over Oregon State by 27 on the Smurf Turf
TCU by 31 over SMU
LSU by 9 over WVU, the difference being the Bayou Bengals defense
Oregon only wins by 23 over Arizona State in Tempe
And the hardest to pick: South Carolina versus Auburn on The Plains. The spread is Auburn by 3 over the other USC. I just don't see it. I think that the Cocks harass Cam Newton. Sure he'll break off a couple of runs when avoiding pressure, but the D keeps him bottle up for the most part. Take the Under (O/U 46) with South Carolina over Auburn 19-13.
Some national rankings for your pleasure. My Top 5...
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. TCU
4. Boise State
5. Nebraska
If Texas were to play TCU, whether here, there or Jerry World, I'm thinking we'd lose 27-17.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment