Before I proceed with today's post, I have to add something to the July 1st post. Another thing I really enjoy is how she uses me as her own personal jungle gym. Sometimes she'll sit on my tummy or my chest, and even my head, and bounce up and down like I'm an exercise ball. Good times are had by all.
So, M has been sick since Sunday with at least a viral croup, and the doctor thinks something more. She has this cough that just won't go away. Her throat 'll be so dry during the night that we've left some water in her crib for her. The other morning C went in to take care of her and she was so hoarse she could barely even say "wa-wa."
One cool thing was that our CEO gave us Monday off too, creating a nice little four-day weekend. Well, when Wednesday rolled around and it was time for me to head to work she gave me kisses and hugs and then cried as I pulled out of the driveway. Poor thing. Broke my heart.
One thing that doesn't break my heart though is how she is into this hitting thing. You mightuv heard of it. She rares back and slaps you in the face. Yeah. Not good times. Especially since she'll be a big sister around the Second of January.
WHOA!!! HOLD THE PHONE! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME Y'ALL WERE PREGNANT!
I know, I know. We just wanted to get past the tricky first trimester, and since C wasn't showing, we weren't in a hurry to tell folks. Sorry you've been kept in the dark. But she's been feeling really good with this one, which is what makes me think it's a boy. But we won't find out for another 5-6 weeks, so you'll have to wait with anticipation.
Well, my bride would like to do a puzzle, and, seeing as how blogging is counterproductive to puzzling, I must go.
Have a great weekend and feel free to give us a call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment