C let me sleep in till 8, at which time M woke up. While I was asleep C was busy making some yummy chocolate chip muffins. I also got a sweet card from my Babe and one from my Honey and Darlin'. Those are my nicknames for M and S. They put their handprints on it and M put some fun stickers and scribbled on it for me. It's definitely going on my instrument tomorrow.
After church we went to Nana's apartment to have lunch with her and Mamá & Pop-Pop. Nana made an exquisite roast with potatoes and carrots. We had brownies and ice cream for dessert. After Mallory woke up from her nap she was in a funky mood. But I coaxed her into sitting on the chair with me and I got her night-nights and pink blanket and we had some good snuggle time.
When we got home, we had some family time before we took baths. Sadie was in an especially giggly mood and we were able to get some fun videos on the camera. We also had some fun daddy daughter time.
All in all, my best Father's Day ever.Thank you girls for making this day so special.
Love,
Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment