Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've been stupid busy at work. Yes, I just said "stupid busy".
Long story short is that we lost a couple of people in the lab three weeks ago and I've absorbed a lot more responsibilities. And one of my tests hasn't been working, compounding the extra work. There's been a lot of early mornings, late nights and weekend trysts with my GCs.
I am feeling very overwhelmed with everything. My esposa pointed out that I have a smattering of stress on my face, which I've been trying to combat with frequent face washings. So if you think of me, send up a prayer on my behalf, specifically that I'd be efficient with my time and that I'd be humble in my successes, as well as having the energy to be a husband and father when I am home.
Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did they fall into a vat of acid Joker style or are they just hiding?
They were just swallowed up by the earth Korah style.
Post a Comment