So, Chris was right about the Ohio State-Indiana game. I was wrong.
I got it back on track in the Big XII with a 5-1 record, with my lone loss the decision to go with Baylor over Tech. Do I regret it? Not really. They had a great chance to win that game. I now sit at 47-8 for the year.
As for this week's games?
Kansas State big over KU to show last week was a fluke.
Does Mizzou go into Kyle Field and come back home with a win? I'm not so sure. It depends on how much Jerrod Jekyll can contain Jerrod Hyde. I think A&M ekes out a win as the 12th Man shakes up the Tigers in their first road game of the season.
Baylor over CU in Boulder to move within one win of bowl eligibility.
OU handily over Iowa State
Not sure what to make of the OSU-Tech game. OSU will be without 2 receivers, including Henry Anyiam, a vital part of their offense. How will Tech fare without suspended defensive star Scott Smith? With a rousing performance by the Tech crowd, the Pokes leave Lubbock with their first loss of the season.
And the game of the millennium for the Nebraska faithful. Obviously, Texas hasn't held up our end of the bargain, what with the two losses and all. What will this game be like? Let's just say that NU might well put up 300+ rushing yards and 45+ points on our defense. We have never defended the option well and Saturday will be no exception. Our offense simply cannot turn the ball over, our defense cannot sustain drives with stupid penalties and our special teams CANNOT DROP THE STINKING FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!! Nebraska gets its revenge 48-23. Huck the Cornfuskers.
As for the Top 25 National games last week. A 4-4 disaster brings me back down to earth at 28-10. Unfortunately, I don't have a bye week to work out the kinks, so I'll have to make some half-time adjustments.
West Virginia over South Florida
Florida State 41-21 over BC
Sparty over the Fighting Ron Zooks to stay unbeaten
Iowa over Michigan 21-20.
Auburn controls the clock with a grinding running game to tame the Hogs 28-24.
Oh BYU. Why exactly did y'all decide to go independent? You haven't exactly been world-beaters this year. And TCU is going to lay the wood in a 56-17 beat-down.
Does South Carolina have a let-up against UK? It's not outside the realm of possibility. But UK doesn't have the firepower to hang.
Florida can't lose three games in a row, including 2 at home, right? Well if Texas can... Mississippi State doesn't have quite the defense that LSU does, but it does have a better offense, thanks to departed UF OC Dan Mullen. I think the Gators give The Swamp a W this week.
Can Arizona take care of Wazzu? I think it'll be a 35-31 victory by the visitors of UofA.
Ohio State 38-20 over Wisconsin.
'Bama bounces back over Ole Miss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment