You know the song "Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle (I think)?
Well, for me, it's Eskimo Kisses! For about a month now, I'll go in to be with the ladies while C changes M's diaper, and while M is squirming on the changing table, I'll say "Eskimo Kisses!!" and proceed to rub noses with my dear little girl.
Fast forward to this weekend while we're visiting my folks in Fort Worth. We're all in the living room and it's way past M's bedtime, and I ask her if she wants to give Daddy some Eskimo kisses. She comes over and sticks her nose out and touches mine. Talk about melting your heart.
It's moments like that that make my heart jump for joy. I hope I can treasure these memories forever. And I also hope that she won't mind giving her Daddy some Eskimo kisses when she's a teenager. Who knows.
Thanks cutie-pie for making my day. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey was just rolling thru wanted to let ya know ya got a cool blog here Nice Job.
Post a Comment