Thursday, October 04, 2007

Dude...Sweet!

And on the Eighth Day, God created ESPN360.

C was out shopping tonight, and, after taking care of some chores, I was ready to check out the MLB playoff scores as well as seeing how Kentucky was doing against South Carolina.

Flashback to last Saturday when I was keeping updated on the scores during the day. I saw on some of the games that there was this ESPN360 icon on many of the games. I clicked on it and it said that AT&T is a carrier. All I had to do was download some plug-in and I'd be on my way to watching any of a dozen or more games. I didn't really feel like messing with it since there was more football to be watched on TV.

Fast forward to tonight and I'm kinda crushed when I don't see it on the UK-USC game. But upon further inspection, there was a link that told me that I could watch it live on 360. A click here, a restart there and boom, I'm watching ESPN Thursday night football on my computer.

C has a gals night next Thursday. You can guess what I'll be doing.

Mwah ha haaaaa

No comments: