Lately when I've been reading to M, she'll sit in my lap and hold my arms as I hold the book.
Me and S has some good snuggle time this morning. Near the tail end we just stared into each others' eyes.
S is starting to learn how to crawl. She isn't there yet, but she's making progress. She does a bridge and flops her knees forward, inching along.
S is also into biting my nose. I'll sit on the couch and she'll stand in my lap and try to gnaw my nose off. I can remember M doing that when she was little.
M likes to kick all of her shoes off lately. Tonight she accidentally kicked me and said "Sorry Daddy. I didn't mean to bump you."
M is the singin'est thing lately. It was my birthday last Wednesday, and the week before and all the rest of this week she's been singing Happy Birthday to me. C got it on the camera. She blew her party kazoo thing all by herself.
Thanks for the memories little ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment