So, I'm listening to some liberal talk radio. And this guy starts going on about how the Administration has used the media against the Democrats/Liberals.
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
So, we have liberal media complaining about the media. I mean, that's downright funny. How many media outlets are Republican/Conservative in nature? I can probably count them on one hand (Fox the primary outlet); most assuredly on two. That's gotta take the cake.
Y'know, I'm not sure how this election will turn out. I'm gonna do my part and vote. It's all in God's hands after all, right? He sets up kings and deposes them. Maybe He only needed W in office for four years, and He's giving America John Kerry.
Realistically, I'm a yellow-dog Republican. I'm gonna vote them into office 99% of the time because they are anti-abortion and anti-gay marriage. Their values traditionally line up much closer with mine. I don't really know that much about Kerry, but I'd like to know what he thinks. Not just what the party line is, but what he truly, in his heart of hearts, thinks will work at home and abroad. To be honest, I think he emboldens the terrorists, and shows a lack of foreign policy know-how. Don't get me wrong, W didn't know much when he got into office, but the man was smart enough to surround himself with people who knew what they were doing. Sure, he may not be the best orator in American history, but the man has principles and sticks to his guns. Sure, I don't agree with his big-business policies, but when have the rich really wanted to give themselves a pay cut? About the 10th of Never. And sure, he didn't act quickly enough when those Swift-Boat ads came out. You'd think he'd be above a dirty campaign. But America doesn't understand clean. They understand comparison. They understand sleaze. They understand situational ethics and relativism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Example of the "liberal media":
Keith Rupert Murdoch (born March 11, 1931) is a successful media mogul, major shareholder and managing director of the News Corporation. He is one of the only chief executives in any multinational media corporation who (through his family company) has a controlling ownership share in the companies he runs.
Rupert Murdoch is generally regarded as the single most politically influential media proprietor in the world, and is regularly courted by politicians, especially current and past British and Australian Prime Ministers, who attempt to persuade him to run favourable coverage. His politics are generally right-wing and pro-American. He is an ardent republican and is said to have refused a peerage from Queen Elizabeth II.
Make sure u know THE facts before u speak with such surety. Those that seek to manipulate you fly under the radar if u do not pay attention.
Post a Comment