We had a good time, the sleeping battles notwithstanding. We're gonna need a bigger tent next time.
Two nights did prove nicer than just one since we didn't have to hurriedly pack our bags first thing in the morning.
We couldn't have asked for better weather, even though it was in the upper 30s both nights.
Saturday morning I did a terrible job trying to start a fire from the hot ashes. Not being a person that likes to make the same mistake again, I watched Alpha Pig and came back Sunday morning with a good fire going to warm us up.
You know you've been outside too much when you look at your feet and wonder if it's a flip-flop tan or you just got the first layer of dirt off. Thankfully it's the former.
And finally, whereas I usually space out my farmer tanning over several weeks, I just decided to get it done in two days. Nice golden neck and arms. Pale everywhere else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was an outstanding fire Sun morning. It's all about the pyramid.
Post a Comment