Friday, April 25, 2008

Date Night

C and I went out on Wednesday night to the outlet mall.

You know how in most stores the clerks don't care if you go into the dressing room together? Well, we went to this one store called Papaya, where they had two signs posted outside the dressing room area that said "NO BOYS ALLOWED". I applaud them for having the mores to not allow guys in. While it may be a convenience for those married folks who want to put something flirty on just to see how it looks, I'd rather them have a moral compass.

After we were done shopping, we sat down in Starbucks to make some lists to help us be better organized. While we were there, I noticed a sign on a Sirena Espresso Machine that said:

"Everyday low price $399"

If that's the low price, I'd hate to pay the normal price. Sheesh.

No comments: