In case you missed them, I panned both Jason Castro and Paula Abdul in two recent posts.
Jason did nothing tonight to prove me wrong, and, in fact, made things worse for himself. The only way he gets through is if that web site asks all its readers to vote for him.
Was Paula drunk tonight? I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she was thrown off by Seacrest's impromptu call for a quick assessment. (He had previously said the judges would give their takes after the second song. When she started talking about Jason's second song, the cameras quickly focused in on the confused host, contestants, judges and audience. And once more I plead with you, LOSE THE BANGS! I know the '80s are coming back, but at least with those bangs we could still see your eyes. Maybe she was trying to hide the dark circles from her hangover!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment