Yesterday afternoon while the girls were sleeping, C and I were just chillin'. The doorbell rang. We weren't expecting anyone. I looked through the peephole and didn't recognize the man standing in our entry.
I opened the door and he told me that he was so-and-so who holds a current post in Williamson County and would like to get on the ballot for the next election.
He then proceeded to ask me if my parents were home. I informed him that I, in fact, am the homeowner. He apologized and said that I'll be thankful for my youthful look later in life.
I mean, I know I look several years younger than I am, especially freshly shaven, but that's ridiculous. C said next time I should say "I am the parent," but I wasn't that quick on my feet.
Needless to say we got a pretty good laugh out of that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment