Just for the heck of it, I let my facial hair grow and trimmed it into a mustache & goatee combo. This was made possible by not being able to go to church since I was sick. Since I didn't go to church, I felt no need to shave. Those of you who know me are probably thinking to yourself "R. Your facial hair grows at a snails pace." And you're right. While the connectors were filled in enough, the hair is too light in most places to actually show. That and during high school I used to pick at my hair, pulling it out by the root so that there are patches with no hair.
C gave me the go ahead to give it a shot for a couple of weeks, but I didn't really like it that much. After 1.5 weeks it had gotten nice and soft, but was still prickly enough that the ladies in my house didn't like my kisses as much as they normally do. The folks at work gave me mixed reviews. A couple of people gave me pretty snarky comments, but that wasn't completely unexpected. One in particular is usually quite hateful and demeaning in her comments, unlike mine which are normally in jest. I told her it must be because she has an inferiority complex. She responded with her typical "Don't mess with me" routine, which grows quite thin as time passes. Intimidation only works if people are afraid of you. I'm at the point where I feel sorry for her because she feels she needs to hide behind that attitude.
Anyhow, I'm back to my normal baby-faced shaven self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment